Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Very Low Volume With Fios Mobile App

JohnnyJTAV
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Very Low Volume With Fios Mobile App

Message 1 of 7
(2,285 Views)

I just d/l Fios Mobile App ver 1.00.3350 today on my HTC Evo V 4G Phone and Asus Transformer 101

Tablet and on both devices volume are very low.   My STB volume is set to 30 and fixed.  Other  Video

and Audio Apps work loud and clear on both devices.  

I tried to use my Bluetooth Stereo Headphones and another  problem popped up with video and audio stuttering.

I hope Verizon fixes the problems.

JohnnyJTav

6 REPLIES 6
PJL
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Very Low Volume With Fios Mobile App

Message 2 of 7
(2,227 Views)

I suggest you send an email to the app developer about the problem.  The email address is listed in the Google Play Store app description.

blegs38552
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 3 of 7
(2,112 Views)

I am having the same problem. Since this is a Verizon app, it would seem that they should be the one to take ownership of the problem.

I have several streaming apps installed on my tablet. Most of them have sufficient volume, but the FIOS Mobile app is the exception. Even at full volume, I can just about hear the sound. On other apps, USA Now for example, the volume is quite high at the maximum setting.

Are there other users who are having this problem. I tried several Volume Boosting apps in the Google Play Store, but they do not seem to have any effect on this.

PJL
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 4 of 7
(2,103 Views)

@blegs38552 wrote:

I am having the same problem. Since this is a Verizon app, it would seem that they should be the one to take ownership of the problem.

I have several streaming apps installed on my tablet. Most of them have sufficient volume, but the FIOS Mobile app is the exception. Even at full volume, I can just about hear the sound. On other apps, USA Now for example, the volume is quite high at the maximum setting.

Are there other users who are having this problem. I tried several Volume Boosting apps in the Google Play Store, but they do not seem to have any effect on this.

I'm not seeing any volume issues with the FiOS Mobile App on my Android tablet.  I'm running Android 4.2.2 on a Nook HD+.  What hardware are you using?

The app even works well via Bluetooth speakers by the way...

vettyboo
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,996 Views)

I am having the same issue with very low volume.  It's the only app with this problem.

PJL
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 6 of 7
(1,992 Views)

To repeat my prior question, what version of Android are you using and on what hardware is it running the app?

fventura03
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(1,894 Views)
searched for this on google. its low on both my cell and my tablet.

nexus 4, 4.2.2 stock android and on galaxy tab 10.1, 4.1.1
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.