Very Low Volume With Fios Mobile App
JohnnyJTAV
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just d/l Fios Mobile App ver 1.00.3350 today on my HTC Evo V 4G Phone and Asus Transformer 101

Tablet and on both devices volume are very low.   My STB volume is set to 30 and fixed.  Other  Video

and Audio Apps work loud and clear on both devices.  

I tried to use my Bluetooth Stereo Headphones and another  problem popped up with video and audio stuttering.

I hope Verizon fixes the problems.

JohnnyJTav

0 Likes
Re: Very Low Volume With Fios Mobile App
PJL
Master - Level 3

I suggest you send an email to the app developer about the problem.  The email address is listed in the Google Play Store app description.

0 Likes
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

I am having the same problem. Since this is a Verizon app, it would seem that they should be the one to take ownership of the problem.

I have several streaming apps installed on my tablet. Most of them have sufficient volume, but the FIOS Mobile app is the exception. Even at full volume, I can just about hear the sound. On other apps, USA Now for example, the volume is quite high at the maximum setting.

Are there other users who are having this problem. I tried several Volume Boosting apps in the Google Play Store, but they do not seem to have any effect on this.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@blegs38552 wrote:

I am having the same problem. Since this is a Verizon app, it would seem that they should be the one to take ownership of the problem.

I have several streaming apps installed on my tablet. Most of them have sufficient volume, but the FIOS Mobile app is the exception. Even at full volume, I can just about hear the sound. On other apps, USA Now for example, the volume is quite high at the maximum setting.

Are there other users who are having this problem. I tried several Volume Boosting apps in the Google Play Store, but they do not seem to have any effect on this.

I'm not seeing any volume issues with the FiOS Mobile App on my Android tablet.  I'm running Android 4.2.2 on a Nook HD+.  What hardware are you using?

The app even works well via Bluetooth speakers by the way...

0 Likes
vettyboo

I am having the same issue with very low volume.  It's the only app with this problem.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

To repeat my prior question, what version of Android are you using and on what hardware is it running the app?

0 Likes
fventura03
searched for this on google. its low on both my cell and my tablet.

nexus 4, 4.2.2 stock android and on galaxy tab 10.1, 4.1.1
0 Likes