Video Media Server Error
Jscheibel

All of the sudden while watching tv I got this error and I can’t seem to fix on my own and Verizon wait times are over an hour every time I call. This is unacceptable. I need help. I’m sure I need a new box and am fine with going to pick one up but I need a human at Verizon to put the order in and of course I’m not paying for equipment failure!  The message that comes on the screen has a number to call and quick code but even that doesn’t actually work!  Unacceptable. I’m switching to cox if I can’t get any resolution today 

0 Likes
Re: Video Media Server Error
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Jscheibel wrote:

All of the sudden while watching tv I got this error and I can’t seem to fix on my own and Verizon wait times are over an hour every time I call. This is unacceptable. I need help. I’m sure I need a new box and am fine with going to pick one up but I need a human at Verizon to put the order in and of course I’m not paying for equipment failure!  The message that comes on the screen has a number to call and quick code but even that doesn’t actually work!  Unacceptable. I’m switching to cox if I can’t get any resolution today 

Turn off the Fios Box, unplug its power. Power cycle your router. When it is fully back up, plug the power back in for the VMS, turn it back on. Hopefully that will reset it.

0 Likes