Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I did a quick search and didn't see anything on this. Sorry if it's a repost.
Are movies purchased via Video On Demand available on all set top boxes? It doesn't appear so, as a movie I purchased on one box is not available on my other two boxes. Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't found anything.
Not yet. Maybe they will speed it up as Comcast is advertising it.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
It used to be that you had to watch the VOD on the box that ordered it. But last Sept, it was changed so that if the same title is ordered on more than one box within 24 hrs you are billed only once.
So if you order Star Trek on the living room but want to watch it in the bedroom. Just go to the Bedroom box and order it again. You will not be charged for the second order. As long as it is within the 24 hour period. Order at noon today and you can order it on as many boxes as you want until noon tomorrow. Just be sure to be DONE with the movie by noon tomorrow. At 12:01pm it becomes another 24 hour period (I'm just using noon as an example. can be anytime)
I do this all the time, never had an issue. One of the things that works like it should with Verizon. The only confusing part is that you have to get past the part that looks like you are ordering it all over again on the second or thrid boxes. Just ignore the charge for the second tv and happy viewing.