Video On Demand
steeleye5

So i was checking out the video on demand movies when I accidently ordered one, Is there anyway of getting it taken off my bill. I didnt watch any of it, if thats needed info

0 Likes
Re: Video On Demand
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Steeleye5,

Yes as long as you didn't watch any of the vod movie you should be able to get a credit for it.  Just remember the rep on the phone will be able to see how many minutes the program was viewed.  The general number to call is 800-688-2880, but if you post what state you are living in I can give you a local number to call. Hope this was helpful

0 Likes
steeleye5

thanks. Next question is would i still need to call them and explain what happened or would they take it off the bill automatically because of the fact that none of it was watched.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

You would need to call. They don't monitor your watching habits. So unless you say something they will be happy to take your money. He was just saying that when you call in to ask for it to be removed, just remember that when they look into it they can see if you actually watched it or not.

Not that you would lie about it. Smiley Wink  but there is a large number of people who order expensive VOD's and then claim that they didn't order it or didn't watch it to get out of paying for it.  So he was just letting other people who may be reading this a warning that verizon can tell if it was watched or not.

0 Likes
Donald_Linbin
Contributor - Level 1

if you didn't watch any of it then there should be no charge, you have to watch at least 5 minutes for it to register in the system as watched.

0 Likes
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

hello steeleye5

i would still call to have them take the charge off the bill. 

0 Likes