Video On demand is very choppy
Srod123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I got the verizon service the video on demand has been pretty choppy.   I have checked the splitter and make sure it is connected.  I have also checked the wiring on the back of the router and cable box but the video is still choppy.   Normally the video and audio seem to cutout but yesterday when I was watching a movie at some point is just kept happening every other movie frame to the point where I just had to turn it off.   I have called Verizon a few times but the part that is scaring me is calling them and having them charge me for their own bad wiring which I think is the cause of the problem.

I am also tempted to replace the splitter that I have inside my house since I read in some post that could cause the problem.  Anyhow any other suggestions than doing a router reset which I have done, checking on the cables which I have done, etc.  

Now I am tempted to go to Optimun not just because of this problem but also because I am tempted to use the wifi services that cable now has around town.

0 Likes
Re: Video On demand is very choppy
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

If it is 1 or 2 shows it could be the recording itself. If every movie is pixelating then it is either the router or ONT. You will need to contact Verizon for a service call.

0 Likes