Video and audio cutting out in Tampabay area
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

The video is pixelating and audio cutting out every few minutes, but it is erratic and there is no pattern to the amount of time between interruptions.  We are in Tampabay area, and this just started tonight on both of our boxes-never had an issue before.  Checked all the cables--nothing seems loose.  Am hoping it is temporary.  I really cannot deal with calling tech support, waiting on hold just to have them tell me to reboot the boxes and check the cables.  Anyone else in Tampa having these issues all of a sudden?  Is there a way that they can tell if it is just us, or if it is a widespread issue? 

0 Likes
Re: Video and audio cutting out in Tampabay area
rstagner1

Having the same issue.  Mainly on broadcast channels 510, 511 etc.  Any answers yet?

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

No--but at least if other people are having the issue, they can't say that there is no known problem, and we don't have to waste our time looking at our equipmentSmiley Happy

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any particurlar shows or time of days?  No problem here in Bradenton that I have noticed.

0 Likes
rstagner1

This is the third day.  No pattern except its only on broadcast channels so far.  I'm in Bradenton

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in Bradenton too, but it seems to be ok tonight.  It was only broadcast channels.

0 Likes