Video on Demand Customer service Headache
Another_juan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I haven't been able to watch my 90 day fiance episodes for weeks now. Same thing happened to us when we were watching AHS. Episodes would dissapear or come up with error code 153. the entire CULT season dissapeared for awhile before it came back on its on.

This time around i decided to call Verizon customer service for some help and they've been as useful with the problem as my napping cat. it's been a week of waiting on hold to talk to a human and being left with empty promises that the problem with be fixed by "tonight".

Now i don't even have the option to clock on the episodes i was trying to watch; but when i was able to click i would et an error code VOD_153. Has anyone else been able to fix this problem on their own?

PS. I thoroughly regret "trying out" Verizon Fios. I miss my comcast OnDemand!

0 Likes
Re: Video on Demand Customer service Headache
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of things:

Is it only that program or all VOD?

If all VOD, try rebooting router first.

If just that program, I have found their twitter support helpful.

Contact them @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
Re: Video on Demand Customer service Headache
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Another_juan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes