In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Has anyone had any luck with a remote control programming code for a Viore HD TV using FIOS? We got the code in the book but it doesn't work. Before I tackle the search method, just thought I'd check to see if anyone else has found the code yet. Any help would be appreciated! By the way, we LOVE the Viore HD TV (32 inch). It was my daughter's Christmas present and it's awesome in her bedroom. Great picture and sound and PRICE!!
09-15-2009 07:16 PM
I assume you have tried the 3252 code. You might also try the codes for Akai, which I understand makes the Viore brand:
Akai: 0057, 0087, 0699, 0729, 0839, 3002, 3182, 3219, 3247, 3248
Those are the only codes I can suggest, I have no experience with this brand.
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
QIP6416, IMG 1.6.2, Build 08.58
Keller, TX 76248
12-25-2009 06:47 PM
None of these codes worked. I got the Viore HDTV for Christmas this year... still no code from Verizon it looks like.
Time to do the two remote dance!
12-26-2009 11:06 AM
Hey guys / gals... I - also - got a VIORE HD TV for my guest room / office, so I am looking for USABLE CODES! I hope we find one, soon. Even if all I can do is adjust the volume, I'll be ok. lol
12-26-2009 01:27 PM
I did some googling, and one guy said he called viore directly and they said they don't have any codes for non viore remote controls. so if you went through the manual remote control programming found in your manual, or you tried both the akai and the viore codes, and none of them worked you might then be at a cross roads where you have to make a decision.
1. live with using two remotes, 1 to turn on and off the viore, and a 2nd one to control fios.
2. buy a different remote control like a harmony or Unifier 100 or URC-100, and have it control the fios and the viore.