Re: Vizio TV Codes for Remote
RGF2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the code 1292. I used it with my Verizon Fios remote for my new VIZIO M420VT. I like the WEB page provided for support too. Cheers!

darnnells1

Thank GOD for Google.  I was using the codes in the help topic but they never worked. Thanks for sharing the 0057 code. It works!!!!!!

0 Likes
darnnells1

By Gosh, Golly. That did it. 1292 makes the mute and volume control works. Thanks everyone!Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
daglaze

Samsung code 0205 works well with two of my Vizios. This code also got the PIP working with the remote. You may also want to try all the vizio and Samsung codes to see which one works best.

0 Likes
scotlef

For my E422VA the code 424 worked for mute, volume and tv input.

0 Likes
MQ6
I have same problem with our new vizio tv. Were you able to figure out the right vizio code?
0 Likes
pureflusher

0057 worked for me!!

0 Likes
rojustic

For anyone reading this far I succeeded in programming the FIOS remote (P265v3 RC) to support my Vizio TV (E601i-A3).  The default way to program the remote (put in program mode and scan until TV turns off) worked for channel up/down and mute but not for input selection (aka A/V).   Mute works but TV input source won’t.  I succeed via this manual for the remote and used Vizio code 424

https://www.verizon.com/cs/groups/public/documents/onecmsresource/p265usermanualmarch_e48a.pdf

In case the manual isn't available:

Press OK and “zero”, enter 424, channel up (turns off tv), turn on tv, press OK

Done and mute and AV should work now

0 Likes
wally222

It worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS !!!

0 Likes