Voice Remote
Walker2042
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI - my voice remote has stopped working.  when I hold the button down, it says "Listening ..." but won't pick up anything I say.  I even switched remotes, pairing one I wasn't using - same issue ...  Everything else works fine - the remote works except for the Voice feature - any thoughts?  thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Remote
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rebooting the box seems to fix alot of voice control issues. Try seeing if that works. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rebooting the box seems to fix alot of voice control issues. Try seeing if that works. 

Walker2042
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks!  that did it.  I'm a littl eembarassed that i didn't try that - thanks for the tip!

JG99821

Sadly, rebooting for me only works for about a day. Then back to “processing” or “feature not available....” irritating. Voice remote worked fine for a while but recently nothing but problems 

0 Likes
General2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Resetting the STB didn't work.  Changing batteries didn't work.  Resetting and repairing the remote didn't work.

When I press the voice command button, the listening icon comes up for about a second and then immediately says feature not available.  try again later.

On this tv, I have never had an issue with this feature before.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes