WHAT A NIGHTMARE! -TRYING TO UPGRADE DVR TO 500 GB
lyndi742
Enthusiast - Level 1

Despite numerous attempts - chat - speaking w/agent, email to customer service (who ironically directed me to the "upgrademydvr" link -again didn't work) and I lost count of the numerous times I tried Online to

upgrade my DVR to the 500gb        motorola 7232-p2 hd dvr - I am running in a circle just like a good ole dog chasing  his tale. I have jumped through all the hoops, following all directions, using IE instead of Firefox, clearing cache, deleting temporary files, logging in, logging out, signing in, signing out, over and over and over  And I stil cannot upgrade my multiroom dvr to the

7232- 500gb version.  For whatever odd reason, even though my account shows 1 multroom dvr and 2 hd set top boxes when I try to upgrade - through every which way I possibly can online- link, web address, etc. - after a "review of my account" (ha!),

message states that my account "shows" that I have set top boxes and would I like to upgrade my account......and.....this brings me Back to my account, back to my dvr, back to "need more space! -get more now!" and the cycle starts all over again.....

What to do, how to rectify this? As I stated in an email to customer service after I explained all this - AGAIN - I cannot believe that there is no one at Verizon who can fix this issue - which as I have read previously on this forum seems to be a common occurrence.  And since - as I have been told by agents, customer service, chat people, and tech support etc. - this 500gb "upgraded" dvr can ONLY BE ORDERED ONLINE!  Is there a solution or end to this Nightmare of an issue because I was hoping that waking up to a new day would have a resolution to this issue.  Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Re: WHAT A NIGHTMARE! -TRYING TO UPGRADE DVR TO 500 GB
PJL
Master - Level 3

It sound like you MAY be experiencing the "sign in loop" syndrome.  Try clearing the cookies, etc. again, but this time include the SSL state of your IE settings.  You can find this setting on the Tools menu, Internet settings, Content tab, under certificates.  I had the loop thing happening for me and this fixed it.  I can't guarantee it works, so let us know one way or the other.

0 Likes
lyndi742
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok, tried your solution and unfortunately, it did not work.  For a moment there, I was hopeful, but it seems that

the circle of distress continues.  Any other suggestions, anyone???  out there??

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lyndi742,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Pjrocks

I am having the same issue.  Tried a chat last night and they couldn't help either.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Linda,

We never heard back from you on the issue. If you still require further assistance please open a new thread and let us know whats going on.

Josh B

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lyndi742,

We were able to resolve this issue for you. We are going to close your private support case. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Thank you and Happy Independence Day!

-Rachel