Watch TV Online

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Watch TV Online

Message 1 of 1
(492 Views)

Hi,

So when I go to websites like NBCsports or CNN, and they ask me to enter my Verizon fios information, I get a message saying "To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with NBCSPORTS."  (replace NBCSPORTS with CNN or really any other channel that is available online).

I DO have fios tv though! I get the channels with my prime HD package that I am trying to access. So why am I being denied access to these channels? Is it only me? or do all verizon customers don't have access to these channels.

Also when trying to access NBCSPORTS, for example, through http://entertainment.verizon.com/tv , i get a message saying "You must be subscribed to this network in order to watch content."

I called verizon and the tech told me that it's how it is and they can't help me. I am not satisfied with this answer, and am wondering if there is something wrong with my account or is everyone with verizon fios also blocked from watching all these channels online.

Also I am trying to access these streams from my house (verizonfios internet), Incase you were wondering if i'm trying to access them "on the road," I am not.

Thanks for the Help,

Jim.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.