Watching DVR content on PC
DG_Oak

It is 2021. There is no reason that we can't watch DVR content on a computer. No apps, no emulators. Everything is already connected there is no reason not to allow this other than Verizon simply doesn't want too. I've found several thread of this that just get closed and it never gets addressed, answered or solved.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Watching DVR content on PC
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DG_Oak wrote:

It is 2021. There is no reason that we can't watch DVR content on a computer. No apps, no emulators. Everything is already connected there is no reason not to allow this other than Verizon simply doesn't want too. I've found several thread of this that just get closed and it never gets addressed, answered or solved.

The way to do it with a computer is through the Watch Fios TV site:  https://tv.verizon.com/watch/.

Problem is it is currently down when using Firefox. It seems to be up on Chrome.  I am checking into it and will post when I have an answer. Who's cable TV do you have that you can watch with a computer without an app or website?

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

FIos Does have an App that runs on Firestick or Apple TV.

I believe it only works in home though.

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DG_Oak wrote:

The way to do it with a computer is through the Watch Fios TV site:  https://tv.verizon.com/watch/.

Problem is it is currently down when using Firefox. It seems to be up on Chrome.  I am checking into it and will post when I have an answer. Who's cable TV do you have that you can watch with a computer without an app or website?