Switch Account

Watching DVR from PC

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor FiosUser1963
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(3,393 Views)

Do I need the app to watch programs recorded on my DVR? I am trying to watch on a PC through the website, but that option is not available. I can only view what's there. 

4 REPLIES 4
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5
(3,362 Views)

Yes. DVR viewing is only via app on mobile devices.

And only avaialbe for quantum or FiOS TV one hardware.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor katman11
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(1,770 Views)

That should not be labeled solved! That is not a solution. Watching a program on a little phone or iPad screen is not watching it from a 48 inch monitor on my PC. Let's get it together Verizon it's not like we don't have the technology to do this!

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5
(1,766 Views)

Some of this can be limited by the content providers.

And yes Verizon is probably trying to gain more income from STBs.

I'm not sure how many other providers let you watch DVR content on a PC that you can then use to run a large screen TV.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(1,754 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.