What Are My Options?
Det_Titan
Enthusiast - Level 2

For almost a year now, caller ID tv hasn't worked. I've tried every troubleshooting step, got passed to a higher tiered support, setup for a tech to come and, and they cancelled without notifying me. When I contact Fios, I spend more time troubleshooting the same issue on my end, without any real support from them. They talk me through the same process that I've done about 1,000 times. I don't understand why no tech has been sent to correct the issue, or why no one has come out to troubleshoot the issues. My internet, once I switched to 1Gb has never been good connected via LAN or wireless, and I have reached out to them about that as well. As always, I end up doing all of the troubleshooting, with no correction of my issue. Now, the TVs and both network and cable channels are all stuttering and the sound is dropping. I've reset all boxes, the media server, the main cable line coming into the home, and nothing seems to matter. What are my options, outside of obviously getting rid of Fios altogether? Has anyone had any luck with seeing a tech? I'm so frustrated. If the other cable provider wasn't the absolute worst, I would've already have switched. Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: What Are My Options?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Det_Titan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes