Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

What NOW??????

XmSean
Contributor
Contributor

What NOW??????

Message 1 of 2
(3,131 Views)

I have the Fios HDTV DVR STB  and first it started with the loosing signal issues that I tried to get resolved 2 seperate times over the phone with no luck. It has been well over a month since the last phone call and for some reason i an not loosing my signal very much at all but not i am having issues during playback. At this point it seem isolated to Law And Order.... in between segments of the show and or commercials i am losing sound and in order to get the sound back i have to pause the show and unpause it. Also sometimes when i do this, the show jumps forward 10-20 mins.........WTH???

Any idea why i am have these issues now? Any idea why it is just the "Law And Order" shows????

Thanks

Sean

1 REPLY 1
XmSean
Contributor
Contributor

Re: What NOW??????

Message 2 of 2
(3,127 Views)

Also i am having a frustrationg time dealing with SLOOOOOOOOOOW STb response when going through "on demand" shows

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.