What happened to Verizon FIOS TV Wednesday night at 9 p.m. 3 hour delay
ssgmike

turned on my tv at 9 pm last night 9/23 preparing to watch criminal minds and csi season openings and what did i get, the news starting at 6pm. Seems for some reason channel 2 in my area 10314 was running 3 hours behind even though the channel guide was right.

Called CBS and spoke to a gentleman who said he was watching criminal minds at the time and this has to be a verizon issue. Trying to get verizon on the phone after 9 pm forget about it.

Anyone else have this problem ? Verizon what happened ?

0 Likes
Re: What happened to Verizon FIOS TV Wednesday night at 9 p.m. 3 hour delay
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Oddly enough one morning I woke up at 7:15 am and turned on Channel 7 which is ABC-TV in New York expecting to watch Good Morning America.  Instead it was some world new program that was on 3 hours earlier.  I watched it for sometime then when I went to view the channel guide it said no info available.  I then realized after 10-15 minutes of watching this TV show that I must have picked up Channel 7 out of California.  Channel 7 in NY and in Los Angeles are both Channel 7 and look very similar.  The time did display 4:30 am which did correlate to the Cali time.  I pulled the power and reset the STB and then I had Good Morning America back on.  I don't know what happened but did fix it with a reset.

0 Likes