Switch Account

What happened to Verizon FIOS TV Wednesday night at 9 p.m. 3 hour delay

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

What happened to Verizon FIOS TV Wednesday night at 9 p.m. 3 hour delay

Message 1 of 2
(3,502 Views)

turned on my tv at 9 pm last night 9/23 preparing to watch criminal minds and csi season openings and what did i get, the news starting at 6pm. Seems for some reason channel 2 in my area 10314 was running 3 hours behind even though the channel guide was right.

Called CBS and spoke to a gentleman who said he was watching criminal minds at the time and this has to be a verizon issue. Trying to get verizon on the phone after 9 pm forget about it.

Anyone else have this problem ? Verizon what happened ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: What happened to Verizon FIOS TV Wednesday night at 9 p.m. 3 hour delay

Message 2 of 2
(3,476 Views)

Oddly enough one morning I woke up at 7:15 am and turned on Channel 7 which is ABC-TV in New York expecting to watch Good Morning America.  Instead it was some world new program that was on 3 hours earlier.  I watched it for sometime then when I went to view the channel guide it said no info available.  I then realized after 10-15 minutes of watching this TV show that I must have picked up Channel 7 out of California.  Channel 7 in NY and in Los Angeles are both Channel 7 and look very similar.  The time did display 4:30 am which did correlate to the Cali time.  I pulled the power and reset the STB and then I had Good Morning America back on.  I don't know what happened but did fix it with a reset.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.