What happened to the NFL Network

SOLVED
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

What happened to the NFL Network

Message 1 of 4
(5,290 Views)

HOw come I don't get the NFL Network ,Everytime I press channel 88 it goes to the NHL Channel, what gives

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: What happened to the NFL Network

Message 2 of 4
(5,284 Views)

@KJH278 wrote:

HOw come I don't get the NFL Network ,Everytime I press channel 88 it goes to the NHL Channel, what gives

Well, they are showing the Eagles/Jets game right now, I am watching it. Are you in the "local" area for either team? If so my guess would be that it is blacked out due to the game presumably being available on a local broadcast channel. The channel should come back after the game ends, although you might have to pull the plug and reboot the STB to get it back, some people say they have to do that.

It is my understanding that this is due to NFL policy.

Keller, TX 76248

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,213 Views)

Thanks, I wanted to see replays this morning and all I got was freaking Hockey!!

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(5,165 Views)

At this current time - we can verify that NHL HD is being broadcast on the NFL HD channel 588 in Central and Northern NJ - This has been reported and our Video Team is working on it right now - should have a resolution soon - Thanks for you patience and cooperation.

ALLEN S.
NETWORK TECH
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.