What happened to the NFL Network
KJH278
Enthusiast - Level 3

HOw come I don't get the NFL Network ,Everytime I press channel 88 it goes to the NHL Channel, what gives

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What happened to the NFL Network
Justin46
Legend

@KJH278 wrote:

HOw come I don't get the NFL Network ,Everytime I press channel 88 it goes to the NHL Channel, what gives

Well, they are showing the Eagles/Jets game right now, I am watching it. Are you in the "local" area for either team? If so my guess would be that it is blacked out due to the game presumably being available on a local broadcast channel. The channel should come back after the game ends, although you might have to pull the plug and reboot the STB to get it back, some people say they have to do that.

It is my understanding that this is due to NFL policy.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

Justin46
Legend

@KJH278 wrote:

Well, they are showing the Eagles/Jets game right now, I am watching it. Are you in the "local" area for either team? If so my guess would be that it is blacked out due to the game presumably being available on a local broadcast channel. The channel should come back after the game ends, although you might have to pull the plug and reboot the STB to get it back, some people say they have to do that.

It is my understanding that this is due to NFL policy.

Keller, TX 76248

NickyD

Thanks, I wanted to see replays this morning and all I got was freaking Hockey!!

0 Likes
FiOSTechAL
Enthusiast - Level 3

At this current time - we can verify that NHL HD is being broadcast on the NFL HD channel 588 in Central and Northern NJ - This has been reported and our Video Team is working on it right now - should have a resolution soon - Thanks for you patience and cooperation.

0 Likes