What happened to the "OK" button???
AuntCookie1

I have no idea how to select a show from one of the premium channels (that I pay for) from On Demand anymore.  It used to be that I pushed the "Ok" as a select button but no more.  From my DVR i now push the "Play" button but that does not work ON DEMAND.  Any ideas.  I ahvent been able to watch my premium channels in over a week and I bought a second remote becuase I thought my OK button was broken on the old one but alas it is fine but something is different in the programming. Help

0 Likes
Re: What happened to the "OK" button???
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model STB do you have?
I have Quantum and Ok button works just fine.

Have you tried rebooting STB?

Does ok button work when watching regular tv?

Or hit menu and then ok. Is the highlighted menu opened?

0 Likes
MwanaLesa
Enthusiast - Level 2

This just happened to me last night!  (Today is March 28, 2021.) What I realized was that there was an item sitting on top of my set top box that I had moved around yesterday and it was pressing a button on the top of the set top box that made the OK button not work at all.  (It was a very small DVD player. Don’t judge me for still having one. 😊) I pushed it all the way to the back of the set top box and miraculously it fixed the problem.

I just wanted to share this solution as well just in case it helps someone else with this problem in 2027.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes