What in the world is going on?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

What in the world is going on?

Message 1 of 2
(552 Views)

i click my menu button and it says free preview 8/22- 8/28 tune to channel 1009 for fox soccor plus. i believe it is sept now! Is everybody asleep thereSmiley Mad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: What in the world is going on?

Message 2 of 2
(517 Views)

Hello,

Have you tried powercycling your Set Top Box? Turning the power off, unplugging it and plugging it back in and turning the power back on. If this does not work I sent you a private message to help you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: What in the world is going on?

Message 2 of 2
(518 Views)

Hello,

Have you tried powercycling your Set Top Box? Turning the power off, unplugging it and plugging it back in and turning the power back on. If this does not work I sent you a private message to help you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.