Switch Account

What is the Minimum number of TV's you can have?

What is the Minimum number of TV's you can have?

Contributor saicam53
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(309 Views)

Never accurred to me untill recently.  I've been having alot of issues with billing lately and while I was looking over my bill I noticed I am getting charged for a 2 TV Equipment Package.  I totally forgot that I have another box sitting in the closet because we only have one tv that is cable ready and being used.  I have been on hold with verizon countless hours trying to take care of my other issues and always forget to ask, does anyone know if its possible to only have a 1 TV equipment package? Or am I stuck paying for a set top box I never use? If not I will find out tomorrow as I set on hold once again trying to figure out my other issues lol.

1 REPLY 1
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2
(298 Views)

You can certainly only have 1 tv.

Just go online.

Under your account look for My Services and then Add/Change Equipment.

Select only 1 TV and then you will get info on how to return unused box.

Not sure what you mean by only 1 cable ready TV though.

Most TVs can take some sort of output from the STBs.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.