Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

What's the holdup on talking to customer support?

SOLVED
pcnerd
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

What's the holdup on talking to customer support?

Message 1 of 4
(3,797 Views)

The 1st time I was on hold for a hour. Then I gave up. The 2nd & 3rd time I was on hold for a half hour then I gave up. Yesterday, I was on hold for an hour then I gave up. So far I've been on hold for 3 hours!!! This morning the recording said the hold time is greater than 1 hour! WHY????????? How many times must I call & be on hold before I can talk to someone?

Surely this is making a lot of customers very angry.

What must one do in order to talk to a person? This is outrageous. How long will this go on? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of customers drop Verizon because of the ridiculously long hold times. To whom can we complain?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: What's the holdup on talking to customer support?

Message 2 of 4
(3,793 Views)

Sorry to inform you but Verizon has a gazillion customers. Not just waiting for your call.

or mine. And there has been 2 big storms crippling the eastern coast. Many lines and services down all over. So there will be longer wait times.

calls are answered in order received. I don’t expect to be jumped to the top of the que just because I called. I will wait my turn like everyone else.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 2 of 4
(3,794 Views)

Sorry to inform you but Verizon has a gazillion customers. Not just waiting for your call.

or mine. And there has been 2 big storms crippling the eastern coast. Many lines and services down all over. So there will be longer wait times.

calls are answered in order received. I don’t expect to be jumped to the top of the que just because I called. I will wait my turn like everyone else.

View solution in original post

pcnerd
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(3,780 Views)

What you replied occured to me after I sent the post. I appologize for my venting. I hope that Verizon resolves this issue soon.

jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(3,761 Views)

@pcnerdwrote:

What you replied occured to me after I sent the post. I appologize for my venting. I hope that Verizon resolves this issue soon.

I don’t blame you for venting 😀

sometimes it’s great to do it instead of going crazy. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title