What's the holdup on talking to customer support?
pcnerd
Contributor - Level 3

The 1st time I was on hold for a hour. Then I gave up. The 2nd & 3rd time I was on hold for a half hour then I gave up. Yesterday, I was on hold for an hour then I gave up. So far I've been on hold for 3 hours!!! This morning the recording said the hold time is greater than 1 hour! WHY????????? How many times must I call & be on hold before I can talk to someone?

Surely this is making a lot of customers very angry.

What must one do in order to talk to a person? This is outrageous. How long will this go on? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of customers drop Verizon because of the ridiculously long hold times. To whom can we complain?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What's the holdup on talking to customer support?
jonjones1
Legend

Sorry to inform you but Verizon has a gazillion customers. Not just waiting for your call.

or mine. And there has been 2 big storms crippling the eastern coast. Many lines and services down all over. So there will be longer wait times.

calls are answered in order received. I don’t expect to be jumped to the top of the que just because I called. I will wait my turn like everyone else.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Sorry to inform you but Verizon has a gazillion customers. Not just waiting for your call.

or mine. And there has been 2 big storms crippling the eastern coast. Many lines and services down all over. So there will be longer wait times.

calls are answered in order received. I don’t expect to be jumped to the top of the que just because I called. I will wait my turn like everyone else.

0 Likes
pcnerd
Contributor - Level 3

What you replied occured to me after I sent the post. I appologize for my venting. I hope that Verizon resolves this issue soon.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@pcnerdwrote:

What you replied occured to me after I sent the post. I appologize for my venting. I hope that Verizon resolves this issue soon.

I don’t blame you for venting 😀

sometimes it’s great to do it instead of going crazy. 

0 Likes