What would it take for Verizon to add movie ratings to the IMG????
teddy007

I see that verizon gets their tv listings data from information that the TV Guide Channel (IMG) has just like the cable carriers.  How come there are no star ratings for the movies?  I watch alot of movies and the ratings system saves time from sitting in front of the TV for two hours for a 1 star movie.   so the star system definitely helps in determining the quality of the movie and if the movie is worth watching.  How do we request this feature to be added.  It is not a deal breaker to go back to cable but to keep some customers happy who have the ultimate package would be great.  (moderator I post in the wrong forum pls move to IMG forum)

0 Likes
Re: What would it take for Verizon to add movie ratings to the IMG????
nascar
Master - Level 1
Not sure what it will take but I keep asking for 4 star ratings.
Maybe here:
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/ideas/tab/most-recent

@teddy007 wrote:

I see that verizon gets their tv listings data from information that the TV Guide Channel (IMG) has just like the cable carriers.  How come there are no star ratings for the movies?  I watch alot of movies and the ratings system saves time from sitting in front of the TV for two hours for a 1 star movie.   so the star system definitely helps in determining the quality of the movie and if the movie is worth watching.  How do we request this feature to be added.  It is not a deal breaker to go back to cable but to keep some customers happy who have the ultimate package would be great.  (moderator I post in the wrong forum pls move to IMG forum)

0 Likes
Re: What would it take for Verizon to add movie ratings to the IMG????
PJL
Master - Level 3

@teddy007 wrote:

Verizon does not get tv listing data from the TV Guide Channel.  That's just a logo that appears on the screen.  The source is FYI, not TV Guide.

You might want to go to the suggestion thread and recommend this for the next version of the IMG.

0 Likes