Switch Account

When will ALL of North Andover have FIOS?

When will ALL of North Andover have FIOS?

Contributor Melsyboo
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,522 Views)

Does anyone know when all of North Andover will get FIOS? It is driving me nuts! Some have it, but other areas do not. I got all excited when I heard North Andover had Fios, but then I went to check online for rates, etc...and it still says not available to me..I checked by address and my phone number..Does anybody know?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(4,508 Views)
Is the Verizon service in the area you live in underground or aerial? If the service is underground, it can make a significant difference in the time frame for FIOS. Also, if you live in an area that is not served out of the Lawrence central office, it may not be available to you. (I don't know about No Andover, but in some communities fringe areas may get their service from another adjoining town's office).
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 4
(4,500 Views)

Sometimes the website is not up to date, try calling into the sales office and verify. 1-800-688-2880.

Contributor Melsyboo
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,475 Views)
We are served out of the Lawrence office, and there is no underground wiring..I am going to call them and see what they say. Thanks!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.