Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Where did ME TV go? Why are we not seeing it anymore?

UnhappyViewers
Contributor
Contributor

Where did ME TV go? Why are we not seeing it anymore?

Message 1 of 2
(679 Views)

We've been watching it and enjoying it for about two or three weeks. Now we see a screen message that says FiOS is working but the channel is no longer available. What gives? We're less and less happy with FiOS as time goes by, and this latest disppointment has us wondering how much longer we'll subscribe. 

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Where did ME TV go? Why are we not seeing it anymore?

Message 2 of 2
(665 Views)

If you are in the NYC/NJ area, evidently there is some dispute (outside of Verizon) in regards to the channel number they are using.

If not in that area, post yur location and what channel (or go to the TV station website) to see if they have something posted about why they dropped MeTV.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.