Where did Smithsonian channel go?
BobMilton
Enthusiast - Level 2

The channel listing for Extreme HD shows the Smithsonian channel. However, that channel does not appear in the guide and there is no signal on the channel listed. So what happened to it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where did Smithsonian channel go?
Justin46
Legend

@BobMilton wrote:

The channel listing for Extreme HD shows the Smithsonian channel. However, that channel does not appear in the guide and there is no signal on the channel listed. So what happened to it?

Are you referring to channels 134/634? I also have the Extreme HD package and I have the Smithsonian channel in the Guide and the channels are both viewable on 134/634. Where are you located? Maybe it is just a local issue of some kind.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@BobMilton wrote:

Are you referring to channels 134/634? I also have the Extreme HD package and I have the Smithsonian channel in the Guide and the channels are both viewable on 134/634. Where are you located? Maybe it is just a local issue of some kind.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
BobMilton
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a local problem - they printed the channel listings with 625, which doesn't work. But 634 works fine. Thanks.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

It was changed many months ago.  For awhile they had a card up telling you to switch to the new channel.  They probably have now dropped that.

0 Likes