Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I called for the 3rd time last night (was on hold for 45 minutes!). They agreed and said that since there is a 1-year warranty, they would send me another battery. I guess I have to figure out how to install it myself - shouldn't be too tough I suppose.
Nonetheless, I got real lucky. I had been hearing that beep for about a week, and did not realize where it came from until I was in the garage doing some cleaning when I heard the beep again. I think it beeps once every hour. the lucky part was that had I not realized it until after the 30th, then I would have been out of the warranty period.
If a VZ technician is reading this, it would be nice if the ONT box could at least send a message to either the STB or the customer's e-mail notifying them that the battery needs to be replaced. I'm sure there could be a simple diagnostic check through the router's settings. Or perhaps having the box beep a little more frequently.
You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. --Yogi Berra