Which button on the P265 remote do you press for watching a DVD?
Mr_Detail
Enthusiast - Level 3

Once I have a DVD player hooked up to my TV,  and I power it up, which button do i depress to view the actual movie once it starts playng?   Haven't a clue. 

0 Likes
Re: Which button on the P265 remote do you press for watching a DVD?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

When you connected your DVD to your television depending on what input it is on, you can press A/V input on the bottom left of the remote. Input would direct you to the input of where your DVD is connected to physically.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Mr_Detail
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great, thank you Shamika.  Now Shamika can you assist me in figuring out how to hook up an old DVD player to a new LCD tv.

See my post right below this one.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It would depend on the type of outputs that are on the DVD player and what types are on the new TV. Rule of thumb is to connect OUTPUT ports coming out of the DVD player to the INPUT ports in the TV. If the DVD player has them, use the RED, WHITE, and YELLOW ports. That port will be numbered or labeled. Once those wires are connected between the DVD and the TV, change the input of the TV to the input number/name you plugged into.

Thanks,

0 Likes