Will be Droppng FIOS Service
NEIL13764
Contributor - Level 2
I want Verizon to know that when my contract is up I will be dropping the service. I can't believe how lousy the service is for watching from my DVR. I cannot watch anything from my PC which is on my DVR from my PC. If I want to watch from my phone then I have to wait until the program is over before I can watch. Also, if I set a program to record from my phone there is no way to tell it to record for an extra length (for a sports program). When I had DirectV I could watch anything on my DVR from my PC or phone and the interface was much better. Just want management to know the reason so if enough people leave maybe Verizon will decide to provide reasonable service.
0 Likes
Re: Will be Droppng FIOS Service
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Why did you switch from DirecTV to FiOS?

0 Likes
Re: Will be Droppng FIOS Service
NEIL13764
Contributor - Level 2
I know this is a peer to peer forum but also know that Verizon monitors it. I recently moved and decided to try Fios, Internet service s good but TV is not. I can go back to Directv or I have Cox available and will be changing unless Verizon ups their product and wanted them to know so if enough people object maybe they will listen.
0 Likes