Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am having Verizon installed tomorrow (maybe) and I am also VERY concerned with the recoding space limitation (my current DISH is 250 hours). Anyone hear what additional cost Verizon will slap on to allow an external drive when 1.9 is available?
so far there are no rumors of extra price, if you are on twitter, you can follow and ask twitter joe if there will be an extra cost, and if he dances around the question then we know there might be a potential for an extra charge. at this time on the numerous forums I am on, there isn't even a hint of an extra charge.
should only be the cost of the drive itself, and cross your fingers, you may get the bigger drive 7232 upon installation. in fact ask if the tech has one, he just might. they are not available in all areas, so don't get too upset if he does not have one. just make sure what you get is a 7216 - because the 6416 (those are both dvr model numbers) does not have the capability to add the tb expansion. only the 7216 does. or a 7000 series stb.