Worst Customer Service Ever - Suggestions?
NewVerizon123

I recently got Verizon Fios installed in my apartment. The next day I noticed the on demand function was not working so I got Verizion to get it fixed. After an hour or so on the phone they told me it should work and to give it a couple of minutes. So I thought fine. Unfortunately it never worked and the representative had already gotten off the phone. The next day I try again, same story. Few hours on the phone. On demand started to work. Great I thought. I returned that night and realized my TV no longer works.

Here I go again... I call Verizon. This time I get the rudest representative ever. He started to give me instructions which made absolutely no sense. For example he goes "you have to reset the batteries in the box." I ask "which box" and "how do I reset the battery."

The guy tells me "sir I already gave you the instructions, you just need to follow it."  This goes on for an hour and I finally give up and ask him to send a technician because he was absolutely no help at all.

So the technican was suppose to come today from 11-2pm. Verizon calls me at 10am and asks me to confirm that i will be home at that time. I said sure. Verizon also sends me a text message. At 1:30pm this guy is still not here. So I call verizon and ask for a ETA. The representative said probably between 4pm and 5pm. Really? Did you really decide you won't call me to tell me that? Are you out of your freaking mind?

At this point I'm thinking ok time to change the freaking service provider. Then I thought well I already had to take a day off work to get this fixed and waited all day for this guy to show up maybe I'll just get it fixed first. So I said OK! 4-5pm it is!

I am the biggest sucker in the world. Because now its 5:30pm and did not get a call from them.

So guess what I did again I called them back and they said well it might take another hour or so.

At this point I'm blowing up. WHAT DO YOU MEAN AN HOUR OR SO. WHY CANT YOU JUST TELL ME A FREAKING WINDOW AND STICK TO IT.

I don't know what to do at this point. I don't know who to shake and who to talk to to get anything done. I am sick of waiting on the line for a represenatitive that will just give me the wrong information and do nothing to help me.

Does anyone know how I can get someone's attention?? To make them realize how ridiculous this process has been and someone needs to just step up???

0 Likes