XBox 360 App
april4363

Are there any plans to make the XBox 360 FIOS app actually work, or will it be left in the condition it's in until the new XBox is released?

I regularly (and stubbornly) continue to attempt using it, and I don't believe it has ever worked for more than 20 minutes before it either freezes, begins skipping back ten minutes, or randomly going black and telling me I'm not subscribed to whatever channel I'm watching (which I am). And that's all if I even get into it without it saying that the service is currently unavailable. It doesn't stand to reason that this thing has been in this state for this long, it's been screwed up since it launched!

My XBox is hardwired, no wireless, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a dozen times, cleared my XBox cache, everything that has been suggested to me. The most frustrating part is that when I call tech support, they don't even seem to know what this thing is!

I would appreciate suggestions (if there are any), and I would -love- to speak to someone in tech support who knows a bit about this thing. I would love it even more if they would just fix it.

0 Likes
Re: XBox 360 App
april4363

Two weeks later, almost 100 views, and no response Verizon? You may consider the XBox app a free, bonus to my subscription. I do not. I consider it a part of the greater service I am paying you for, which I am ready and willing to cancel in favor of Time Warner if you'd prefer to not address this issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi april4363,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case due to no response. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes