Xbox 360 Fios App CNN not working
Tobori
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been several days that when I try to watch CNN on my Xbox 360, I get kicked back to the main Fios menu.  Anyone else having that problem?

I wish Verizon would upgrade this app.  I often have problems with it.

Re: Xbox 360 Fios App CNN not working
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for any delay in you receiving a response.  Are you still having trouble? 

~Eva

0 Likes
Tobori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started working right before you responded.  5 days without being able to access.  Now tonight, I am having problems sporadically.  You really have to work on your app.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Tobori,

Is there a Report problem located on the App if so please use that as that will go directly to the dev's.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes
Tobori
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see no way of reporting trouble.

@Verizon_Support wrote:

Tobori,

Is there a Report problem located on the App if so please use that as that will go directly to the dev's.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes
Tobori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tonight it's CONSTANT interruption.  Just about every 15 seconds, I get the spinning arrow as if the data is having trouble keeping up.  Runs for about 10 seconds, repeats. This is YOUR service.  I have Fios!  And I'm hard wired, not using wireless.  Can't blame it on anything else.

Can't YOU forward this to the developers?

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Tobori,

There should be a feed back link or button not report a problem as I had originally advised. Let me know if that link is there or not.

We can forward your complaint however the feed back button/link is the best way to get all accurate information as to why the app is not working for you on your xbox 360. The information provided to the developers through that is more valuable to correcting the problem.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes