Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Joe01880 - Being a new customer as of last October, I have never seen anything other than IMG 1.6. My understanding from other posts is that before IMG 1.6, the SD PQ on an HD box was just fine. I'm not sure what the complaints/gripes/begs were for IMG 1.6 but it seems to me that, if Verizon knows what changes were made, it should be straightforward to determine which changes caused a deterioration of the PQ. I think it's been at least 6 months since the first complaints of poor PQ, so I don't really see how anyone can claim that Verizon is in danger of "rushing" an update to address this problem. I also don't think that a forum topic, no matter how much it complains or gripes, will cause Verizon to rush. I am much more worried that during a large portion of my 2 year contract that the issue won't be addressed at all, so I'm happy to add my voice to those complaining.
The next release is in testing now. Rumored release is anywhere from a few weeks to beginning of next year. No firm dates have been released by Verizon (nor do they ever commit to a release date).
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Still having bad picture quality on standard def channels. fuzzy, ghosting, out of focus even with my new eye glasses.called verizon tech support .no definitive answer regarding pq issue . can somebody here please help me.