beIN Sports en Español
Pedreaux1

Recently, the default audio for soccer games is English on channel 1538. The rest of the programming is in Spanish. Is there a way to make a permanent change to the soccer game audio without having to do it manually?  It has only become an issue in the past month or so. 

Basically, if I wanted to watch the games in engliah, I'd tune to the English beIN Sports. But I prefer my soccer called in Spanish. 

0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports en Español
Cachito

How do you change language from English to Spanish in Bein Sports?

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Cachito wrote:

How do you change language from English to Spanish in Bein Sports?

You can change the overall language to spanish in the Fios settings by going to menu>setttings>language. If you only want BEin in spanish, when you go to the channel, set the SAP setting on your TV to alternate, or secondary. 1538 IS supposed to be all Spanish Language, so it must be a problem with BEIN directly, not Fios. Try sending them a message.

0 Likes
Molisil

I don't even see SAP on new tv one STB. Why are they calling soccer games in English when it's supposed to be a Spanish channel

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Molisil wrote:

I don't even see SAP on new tv one STB. Why are they calling soccer games in English when it's supposed to be a Spanish channel

Look here:

Main Menu > Settings > System > Language

0 Likes