Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Unlike Comcast, Verizon Fios Parental Controls do not let you block specific titles. I do not want to block entire channels or ratings. I just dont want my 10 year old to watch Family Guy, etc. Had I known I could not do this I never would have switched to Fios. I am going back to Comcast as soon as my contract expires.
Agreed. I used to be able to block titles with Comcast parental controls; it's annoying that I can't do this with Fios.
For example, I have shows >= TV-14 blocked. The other day, I noticed Married With Children wasn't being blocked as it was rated TV-PG. Seeing this, I tried to put in a block for this show and suddenly realized I couldn't!