box wont work
mja351
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have a standard definition std in a spare bedroom and the box never works .it continually has dashes on it.Before this had happened the box never worked correctly.Some days it would work and some ay it would just be the dashes and a message on the screen stating this channel is unavaialabe.Ive called the fios help desk in the past a couple of times but they want me to unplug plug and all the diagnostics that they need but the problem never seems to get corrected and i am having difficulty in getting a tech sent out to my house.i happen to work for verizon for 22 yrs (not in th fios dept) and am astonished at the difficulty of having a tech sent out.The box is coming from a splitter that one line goes to my router and the other to the affected box. i cant believe the splitter makes that much a difference..so if there is a fix and a tech can be sent out id really appreciate it

0 Likes
Re: box wont work
mja351
Enthusiast - Level 3

oh i have 5 boxes with one being a mrdvr and on 2 other boxes not all the channels come in at all or some with very bad pixelation

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mja351
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you

0 Likes