Switch Account

calling customer service

calling customer service

Contributor franny123
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,020 Views)

I have been having some problems with 2 of my remotes.  i called the 800 number on Thursday and finally gave up after over 40 min. on hold.  Then I used the in-home feature, but really did not get much solved.  Today I called the 800 number again and gave up after 1 hr. 27mins.  I thought I could just wait "Peggy" out, but no.  Once again, I got on in home chat and finally got an appointmet for a Tech.  He came this afternoon and fixed everything quickly.  It is the on hold that I am complaining about.  I want to be able to talk to a human...  I have heard that Verizon was in trouble and I am beginning to believe it and know why.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor DeniseM
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(988 Views)

Welcome to Verizon.  It's always like this.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(981 Views)

You could also try a live chat with an agent.  Sometimes you can get through quicker and receive a more straightforward answer to your question that way.  With the phone, I usually hang up and call again later if I find that I'm on hold for 15 minutes or more because I don't have time for that. 

Welcome to Verizon or better yet, business in the 21st century where customer service often takes a back seat.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.