Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I was wondering if you can move a receiver box to another room or if you have to contact verizon to authorize this (like direct tv). I tried moving a set top box from our kitchen to a coax hookup in an upstairs bedroom and it wouldn't work. I just want to make sure this isn't a technical issue.
You can move it anywhere you have an active coax outlet. The signal goes from the ONT unit through a splitter to all set-top/dvr boxes and router. I suspect that the upstairs bedroom coax isn't connected.