cant login to fios tv central
Tommy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have been trying to login to fios tv central for days now, and each time when i enter my info and press sign in the little box appears about their TOS and as usual I click OK, after I click Ok, it just refreshes the sign in page, so i have to enter my info again...and again no luck just keeps refreshing the sign in page

I have used both firefox and IE, only on one pc so far since it's all I have but I dont see why it would be any different on another as it's worked on this one be4

I need this feature its key for me any input appreciated before I make the dreadful call to tech

0 Likes
Re: cant login to fios tv central
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Tommy09 wrote:

i have been trying to login to fios tv central for days now, and each time when i enter my info and press sign in the little box appears about their TOS and as usual I click OK, after I click Ok, it just refreshes the sign in page, so i have to enter my info again...and again no luck just keeps refreshing the sign in page

I have used both firefox and IE, only on one pc so far since it's all I have but I dont see why it would be any different on another as it's worked on this one be4

I need this feature its key for me any input appreciated before I make the dreadful call to tech

Are you using your Verion.com or your Verizon.Net user name?  Try the other if this doesn't work  Also, suggest you try that other computer first.  That would confirm whether it is a computer browser problem or the account itself..  You might want to clear your browser caches too.  I had a problem with My Verizon on one computer but not another (it wouldn't let me pay my bill on the one computer).  It appeared that the browser cache had a cookie that was either corrupt or preventing the successful session continuation.  I've since run WIndows Disk Cleanup and the "broken" computer works fine now.

0 Likes
Re: cant login to fios tv central
Tommy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried everything and still the page just keeps refreshing...i have tried multiple pc's, multiple browsers, and have disabled all security settings including allowing all cookies and still its a no go

I guess its time to call tech so they can tell me to reboot every verizon item I have

0 Likes