channel guide and video on demand not working
andi1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this problem last month and tech support said it was a problem with the router, they sent me a new one and a week and a half later it has started all again-- no channel guide, no video on demand. I can't get through to tech support-- there is no online chat and no one answers my tech support phone calls, I'm am placed on endless hold-- I used the in home agent and everything --nothing seems to work - I've rebooted the router and the STB several times and checked all the connections

settings/system informtion/ IP address is set to 0.0.0.0

please help !!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: channel guide and video on demand not working
PJL
Master - Level 3

Have you tried performing the STB autocorrection from the Customer Support, In-Home Agent item in the STB main menu?

0 Likes
andi1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did all of that several times.

please help -- no one will take my calls- I've missed weeks of tv (I dvr all my shows) and the biling department won't give me credit.

no one answers the phone when I call

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hello andi1000, 

Your issue was escalated yesterday.  please go to your private support case.  You can access the Private Support Case by clicking on your name at the top left corner which will take you to your profile page.  half way down the page you should be able to see your private support case portal.  

0 Likes
andi1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I looked on my accout profile page and didn't see anything called "private case support portal" or anything like that, please confirm

0 Likes
andi1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

seriously, please don't leave me hanging -- I don't see anything anywhere on any of my account pages that says anything about this issue,

please please please help!!!!!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

andi1000,

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->> 

0 Likes
andi1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello, I've filled out the form that you directed me to and no one got back to me!!!!

this is ridculous! no one will help me!!! what the hell am I paying for?

I'm going to contact the better business bureau!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please keep any responses limited to the private support case that was created for you.  There may be work going on with your case based on the information you gave them to resolve your issue.  Once the support agent is able to give you an update on your issue, it will be shared with you on the support case.