channel loss
billy-zane
Enthusiast - Level 1

About midnight EDT 9/612 my system lost 80% of the channels. I get a channel currently unavailable screen and calls to Verizon get dropped or sent to never ending musaque/

Re: channel loss
jackiel1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. I'm in Westchester, NY. Lost most channels above 49 at 12:04 AM. Looking at Verizon's Support Twitter accnt (@VerizonSupport), most users reporting FIOS TV channel problems seem to be in NY. So far Verizon itself has not reported anything... Why have a twitter feed if you don't use it for timely updates, Verizon?

rtt470
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Central NJ and have the same problem. You are not alone.

0 Likes
rtt470
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ran the auto-fix Inhome agent to no avail.

0 Likes
abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3
Tv outage in NY. 483 channela out.
0 Likes
Coachdny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same hear in Queens NY

0 Likes
bnbreilly

Putnam County as well I'm having the same issues???? Anyone know when this will be fixed?

0 Likes
criggs2

Finally got a message from Twitter@VErizonSupport (DM) and finally got someone to pick up on the phone.

All they know is that 483 channels are down.  They have no idea how long it will be down, they have no intention of posting any public announcement for "security" reasons.  Can you believe that???

0 Likes
bnbreilly

Wow.... How absolutely insane. Verizon needs to get this straightened out because I don't pay for things I don't recieve. So much for customer support.....

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

Same here at 5:00AM today in Staten Island NY.  It first said "incompatible audio signal" and I went crazy trying to see what was wrong.  I was about to start changing inputs on my Sharp but I knew they weren't wrong.  Rebooted several times.  And then called tech support to find out that most channels were out.

0 Likes