Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

channel loss

tns
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: channel loss

Message 11 of 15
(1,169 Views)

Automated support now says "Verizon is committed to resolving this outage by : 7/9/2013 6:40:00 PM ".  I.e tommorrow night.   Hopefully thats the outside date.

Locals all seem to be working.  If anyone can identify any regional/nationals that work, let us all know.

VOD seems to be working.

Turtle44
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 15
(1,162 Views)
More then just locals are working, you have to bounce around a little bit..............
bonibee
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 13 of 15
(1,116 Views)

Fixed here.

billy-zane
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 15
(1,074 Views)

Fixed here on L.I. as well, but on some channels the channel and program ID stays up until I hit OK. And I'm concerned by the poster who said that Support told him no details for securirty reasons. Makes me think Verizon has been a cyber attack victim. If so, ould be a prank or a test run for something more serious.

dkw197
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 15 of 15
(957 Views)

I'm in Northern Virginia and I lost most of my channels today as well. A few local ones showed up, but all the major stations are out. Everything came back on for a few hours late this afternoon, but I lost every channel again around 8:30pm. Is anyone else having this problem?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title