chat people suck
baltimore-brett

So I was on the chat with questions for 44 minutes tonight.  Went through the same circular line of questions 3 times.  Amazing the 2nd and 3rd time had the same results.  Has customer service for Verizon always been this bad.  I'm not an english major, but there was one sentence I did not even understand and the agent would not even clarify the statement.  What a terrible experience

0 Likes
Re: chat people suck
Justin46
Legend

@baltimore-brett wrote:

So I was on the chat with questions for 44 minutes tonight.  Went through the same circular line of questions 3 times.  Amazing the 2nd and 3rd time had the same results.  Has customer service for Verizon always been this bad.  I'm not an english major, but there was one sentence I did not even understand and the agent would not even clarify the statement.  What a terrible experience

Well that's a shame, sorry to hear it didn't work well. I have never tried chat, probably never will, although I have seen some very positive comments about using chat. But I do have a suggestion: why don't you create a thread (or multiple threads if there are several topics or issues) describing your problem(s) and there is a good chance that someone here can help. Can't hurt other than maybe wasting some more of your time......

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes