closed caption
pamela2013

i just bought an episode of Revenge (season 2 episode 3). however, for some reason, Closed caption wasnt working. i called verizon support and they told me the engineers would look into it and get back to me in 24 to 48 hs. this is unacceptable since i wanted to watch the show now, otherwise i'd have bought it on itunes for the same price and WITH CLOSED CAPTIONED. Since i'm hearing impaired i cannot watch it without CC. so i asked to get a refund of the episode value, and they told me they'd transfer me and ended up hangiung up on me. i've searched for an email address to write about this but did not find it. hopefully through this forum i will be able to get a refund. please advise. 

0 Likes
Re: closed caption
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pamela2013,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  Live Chat might be the best way for you to resolve your issue.