Switch Account

coby tv codes

Contributor tcr917
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,030 Views)

I need help please there are no codes listed for coby tvs. I tried the all code method to no avail. Does any one have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(3,966 Views)

Hey tcr917, we are sorry but when we don't have any codes to program a particular brand of TV we advise the customer to customer to contact the TV manufacturer to get a code for their product. 

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(3,957 Views)

tcr917, if you tried the scan mode for the remote and that did not work. Then the VZ remote will not work your coby. The scan mode tries all the coded known by the remote.

VZ_Ron  The TV manufacturer will not be able to help. Every universal remote (Verizon included) uses internal codes. Exclusive to the remote manufacturer (phillips in the case of the Verizon remote). The code that works on the VZ remote will not work on my Logitech remote for example. Every universial remote is different.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.